Thursday 23 August 2018

ADDICTED TO STAMPS GUEST DESIGNING


Hi There Crafters!

I have the pleasure of being the Guest Designer over at Addicted To Stamps today.  

I have used IMG470 and coloured her with markers.  The image and sentiment have been cut out using Spellbinders dies.

I've used several other dies:
The sentiment itself & the swirly stars: Poppy Crafts
Vintage car: Ultimate Crafts
Vintage phonograph: Cheery Lynn Designs
Film strip: KaiserCraft
Bricks & stonework corners: Sizzix Tim Holtz

My papers are from the Hot Off The Press Twilight Jewels pack.  I've also used two sheets of DCWV Gauze Paper, and some DCWV Corrugated paper.  I've added a strip of lace and a few scattered gems and pearls.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Karin and Holley, for allowing me to design alongside the team this month!






Thank you so much for popping over for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, what a lovely card and lots of fab detail in the die cuts Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Linda thank you
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your DT spot! Gorgeous card, love how you used all the die cuts!
    Many thanks for joining in our Just for Girls challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda. Your image is so cute and coloured to perfection. Love the die cuts and colour scheme. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda. Love all dies you added. So much to look at and admire. Love the vintage look. The colours you used are gorgeous.
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful and I love your fabulous colouring !
    Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card. Coloring is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hermoso trabajo, gracias por compartirlo con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Buena suerte
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties Spanish. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING... beautiful image and love all the details .. !
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge .
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!