Wednesday 21 November 2018

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS 2018 6


This is the 6th in a series of Christmas cards I am making for pet lovers.  I'm making the first few with Hunkydory toppers.

My papers for this cards came from the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Card collection.  The sentiment is Dovecraft.  The bells are a Create Christmas mini tree decoration.  The flowers are Petaloo and 49 and Market.  I've also added a few pearls




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #36: Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door Week of 20th November: Anything Goes
Let's Craft & Create Challenge #143: Anything Goes + Sketch

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Such a lovely design and your flowers are gorgeous.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, love those flowers!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice christmas card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute design - thanks for sharing your card with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!