Friday 19 November 2021

SWEET ESCAPE DIGIS PERFUME


I have a gorgeous Sweet Escape Digis image to share with you today.  The image is called Perfume, and I have coloured it with Copics.



I've used a Spellbinders die to cut her out and allowed parts of the image to extend beyond the die cut frame.

My papers are from the Dress My Craft Magnolia Hues paper pack.  I've distressed and inked the edges.

I've added a few Echo Park enamel dots and two strips of Birch Creative lace.  There's also a strip of cheesecloth behind the one paper.  My flowers are all from I Am Roses.





You can find the brand new Sweet Escape Digis store here:
 

If you'd like to see more of these gorgeous images coloured up and used on projects, the Facebook Group is a great place to visit too. 

Thanks for popping over for a visit today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2146: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 16th Nov: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 45: Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!