Tuesday 4 January 2022

LEANN'S WORLD 101 CHALLENGE #46: ANYTHING GOES

 

I have the pleasure of guest designing for LeAnn's World 101 this month, and I've chosen an image perfect for an Anniversary card.


The image is called Autumn Blessings


I have coloured the image with Copics and added in a bit of a background for them.  I've then used a Creative Expressions die to cut the image out.  

My papers are from the Echo Park I Love Family paper pack, and the sentiment is a sticker included in the  pack.  I've used a KaiserCraft scalloped circle die cut to frame the sentiment.  

I've added an old ribbon from my stash, and a strip of Birch Creative lace.  

The gorgeous heart circles are two halves of the same Celebr8 laser cut, which I have coloured with an R89 Copic marker.  And finally, I've added 49 and Market flowers.






The team at LeAnn's World 101 have a gorgeous set of inspiration projects to show off this month, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for coming over to see mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters Challenge #47: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot and love your gorgeous card,cute image and beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!