Tuesday 24 October 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #713: ADD SOME DOODLING

 

Good Morning everyone!


Our lovely Elaine has chosen our theme this week.  She'd like you to
ADD SOME DOODLING
to your project.

Up for grabs this week, we have 2 digi images from our generous sponsor



I've used Cindy's Umbrella on my card.

I have coloured the image with Copics and allowed it to extend beyond the borders of the frame I cut for it.

My papers and the sentiment are from the Prima Lavender paper pack.  I've used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch to frame the paper.

My flowers are a mix of Prima and I Am Roses.

I was about to take my pics of this card, when I remembered that I was supposed to add doodling, so I grabbed my fine line pen and added a few hand-drawn corners.




Be sure to stop by the blog for a bit of inspiration this week.  Thanks for having a look at mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 21: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2342: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is so nice and I love how you overlapped it onto your gorgeous papers! Thank you for entering in the PIP challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love all the add ons you did. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always admire your pretty papers, and today is no different. Very sweet image coloured beautifully as always. Love how you partially cut the umbrella. Stunning design. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!