Tuesday 20 August 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #753: ADD A BUTTON


Good morning friends!



Our fun theme this week is:
ADD A BUTTON

And up for grabs we have 3 digi images from our generous sponsor




I've used Winnie Daisy Fairy on my card, and coloured her with Copics.

My papers and the banner are from the Echo Park Our Baby Girl paper pack.

I've added flowers from I Am Roses, Prima and Little Birdie, a strip of netting and used an Offray wired ribbon.

My buttons are Bo Bunny.





I am a HUGE fan of buttons on a card, so it's lovely to see so many from the team this week.  

Thanks for popping over to see my project!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #236: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2433: Anything Goes








2 comments:

  1. Love your card. The image is beautifully colored and the embellishment is perfect. Thank you for sharing at the Polkadoodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love your coloring of the stamp. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!