Thursday 15 March 2018

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER


This beautiful image is from DigiStamps 4 Joy, and she's called Better Late Than Never.  I recently chose her as part of a prize for winning their monthly challenge.  I have coloured her with markers.  My papers are from the First Edition Sweet Owl pack - it's a really old one, and one of my favourites.

The circular branch is 49 and Market.  I've added Little Birdie flowers to it.  The rest of the flowers are a mix of KaiserCraft and Little Birdie,  I've added a strip of lace and a few pearls.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Inspiration destination Challenge 146: Anything Goes + Spring/Pastel colours
Whoopsi Daisy March Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Linda

3 comments:

  1. I love your card!!!! So beautiful!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE how you coloured her, and made up the card! I have a spot on my design team if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful.thank you for joining us over at whoopsie daisy, good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!