Monday 20 August 2018

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS SERAPHINA'S HEART

Hi There Crafters!


I have the honour of being a Guest Designer for the Sheepski Designs FaceBook challenge this month - The theme is Anything Goes, with the optional twist of WINGS

I have chosen to use Seraphina's Heart, and coloured the image with markers.  I got a little hung up on the sentiment I wanted to use, so I decided her heart should be made of flames instead of smoke.

The heart frame around her was cut on my Cameo.  I've inked the edges and added a few little pearls. The paper used for the heart frame is from the KaiserCraft Base Coat pack.  The other papers are from the Bo Bunny Garden Party pack.

I've used a Tim Holtz Sizzix die to cut the tag.  My flowers are 49 and Market, Little Birdie and Ribtex.  I've also added a strip of lace.

You could be in line to win your choice of images from Sheepski Designs, by entering the FaceBook challenge, or the monthly Blog challenge.

I am always humbled by the trust that artists and stamp companies place in designers, to represent their art, and I'd like to thank Andrea for allowing me this opportunity, to showcase hers.




Thanks so much for stopping by for a look!

Linda

would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a texture-laden, gorgeous-colored, magnificent masterpiece, Linda! Your attention to detail opens an entire story of fantastic proportions -- all on the "cover page" of a fabulous book! Looks truly remarkable. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is stunning, what an amazing make!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Linda, this is gorgeous - I love that fab dragon and the vivid colours! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!