Wednesday 9 January 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #412: ANYTHING GOES


Welcome back everyone!  


We have a new challenge starting at Penny's today, with two fantastic prizes up for grabs:

will be giving our 1st winner 3 digi images

and

will be giving our 2nd winner a $6 store voucher
I have used an adorable Maria Medel image on my card.  It's called I Love You This Much, and it comes with the sentiment.  I have coloured my image with markers and then cut it out and placed the little monkey onto a banana, which I cut on my Cricut - from the Preserves cartridge.  To add a bit of life to my banana, I used markers to colour the tips and I added some shading around the edge and a few 'ripening' dots.  

I cut the sentiment to look like a flag/banner.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Monkeying Around pack, and my flowers are 49 and Market.

To see more from Maria Medel images on display, be sure to pop back to our challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you this week, or head straight to our sponsors to have a look around. 



Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments Challenge 160: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #443: Anything Goes + Food/Drink
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #97: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 234: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1901: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. love your cheeky monkey lol, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda lovely card,my grasnd children say this all the time,beautiful work my friend,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a cute card, so lovly, love it, thanks for participating our challenge at carabbie monets of love, hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!