Thursday 1 August 2019

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD AUGUST CHALLENGE #8: ANYTHING GOES


Good Morning everybody!


We have a beautiful set of images to share with you at Morgan's this month!

I have used Sweet KC With Wings on my card.  I have coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  I have inked the edges of the die cut and added lots of Liquid Pearl dots around the edge.  

My papers are from the Ciao Bella Broccato Estense pack.  It is such a beautiful paper pack!  My sentiment is a Stampendous stamp, on a Spellbinders die cut frame.

I've added a crocheted doily and a strip of cheesecloth, plus flowers by 49 and Market and Green Tara.  I've also added lots of pearls.

You can find all these fantastic images in store here:


We're also showing them off in our FaceBook group and would LOVE to see your Morgan's ArtWorld creations there too!


To enter the challenge and see the rest of the images we're showcasing this month:






Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1930: Wings
QKR Stampede Challenge #358: Anything Goes 
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #07: Anything Goes

Little Red Wagon Challenge #508: Digi Do!
Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge #352: Make Your Mark

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image! I really like the colours. Thanks for joining as at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! I love how you framed her with the coloured liquid pearl dots. Your sentiment is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Linda, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!