Wednesday 4 September 2019

LEANN'S WORLD 101 CHALLENGE #18


Hi There Crafters!

I have the honour of being one of the Guest Designers for LeAnn's World 101 this month.


I chose to showcase this adorable image, called Time Out, because I just couldn't get past that hair!!  



I have coloured the image with markers and used a Tim Holtz tag die to cut it, and the DCWV corrugated paper, out.

I've used a Creative Expressions Edger die for the top border and a Tim Holtz Die for the sentiment.  

My paper is from the Fint It Media Lilly Luna pack.  I've added a starry ribbon and a few pearls.  My flowers are 49 and Market, Green Tara and KaiserCraft.







The team have put together a beautiful array of creations this month, so be sure to pop over for a look and to enter, for an opportunity to win one of these adorable images.

I'd like to thank LeAnn, Sherry and the team for allowing me to be part of gang this month!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft-Dee Bowz September Challenge: Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #67: Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #35: Anything Goes

Dragonfly Dreams September Challenge: Happy Birthday!
SheepSki Designs Challenge #30: Dies Cuts and/or Punches (Die cuts)

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet birthday card. Love the colour combo you used and the edge die you used. It all works so perfectly well together to produce one amazing card.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy crafting.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card! I love the design with the tags and floral embellishments, but the show stopper is definitely your sweet little girl and her fabulously coloured hair. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda - loving this adorable card - the hair is too cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!