Friday 18 December 2020

PAPER NEST DOLLS SANTA WITH ICE-CREAM


 On the morning of the 26th, once all Santa's deliveries are done and the reindeer have passed out for the week, Santa heads off for warmer shores, to celebrate a job well done.  Here he is, posing for a shot on an Australian beach promenade.


This fun image is from the Vacation Santa Set.  It's called Santa With Ice Cream.

I have coloured the image with Copics.

My papers and stickers are from the Echo Park I Love Christmas pack.  I've used a set of Tim Holtz tag dies to cut all the tags, and inked all my edges with Fired Brick Distress Ink.  They've all been threaded with Offray ribbon, but the smallest tag has a bow sticker instead, since it's so tiny.

I've used Prima flowers to decorate my card.




Well that's it for me for 2020.  I'll be back with more Paper Nest Dolls inspiration in the new year.  You can join us in our Facebook Group to see more from the team.

Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a super 2021!

Thanks for popping in!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


A Bit More Time To Craft Extra December Challenge: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Brought to mind the Mele Kalikimaka song which was playing on the radio as I was driving home and is now stuck in my head :-) Miss my Christmases at the beach so much!!!
    Merry Christmas and stay safe and well.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little Santa- love his sunglasses and swim shorts! Your colouring is fantastic, love the design too, so cheery and bright. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? Santa with Ice-cream, unheard of but it's such a cute image and you did a wonderful job at coloring! Thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh he looks very happy with his ice cream!!! Stay Safe, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. Love all the different tags you used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I really like your tags! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!