Saturday 2 October 2021

SOPHISTICATED DAD


This is such a fantastic male image.  It's called Sophisticated Gentleman, from Kenny K.  I've used the image before.  You can find that post here.


This time I've used the image for a Father's Day card.

I've coloured the image with markers and framed it with a Spellbinders die cut frame.

My papers are from two different paper packs: the plaid from the PhotoPlay Best Dad Ever pack, as is the #1 Dad tag; and the print paper from the Simple Stories Dad paper pack, as is the sentiment running across the top.  The print paper turned out to be such a fantastic find, because my Dad's grandfather came from the town of Peebles in Scotland, and if you look at the bottom left corner of that paper, you'll see Peebles listed.  I cut the piece I needed specifically to show that little bit.

I've used a Bo Bunny glitter brad for the tag.  The wine barrel and goodies are Jenni B.



That's it from me!  Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door Challenge: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is one awesome creation I absolutely love not only the image but the fantastic colours and design this is top notch
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your colouring of this image is stunning Linda, fabulous theme running through the design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous masculine card, your colouring is amazing! Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophisticated indeed! :-) Love it! Such a fun design, pretty papers and embellishments. And, of course, your colouring is just gorgeous as always.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!