Tuesday 18 January 2022

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #624: USE A DIE

 

Good Morning crafty friends!



We have a fun new challenge on the go for you this week, and our lovely Nat has chosen your theme.  She'd like you to
USE A DIE

Up for grabs this week:

2 digi images from




I have used an adorable image called My Little Flower Girl.  I have coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000; R 30
Hair: E57; E34; E33; E30
Pink: RV66; RV55; RV52; RV000
White: C2; C1; C0; C00
Green: YG67; YG63; YG61
Ground: E44; E43; E42; E42
Background: E41

I've used a Spellbinders die to frame the image and popped a sheet of cheesecloth behind the image.

My main paper is from the Dress My Craft Cherry Blossom paper pack, and the paper for the tag comes from the Dress My Craft Magnolia Hues paper pack.  I've cut the tags using a Paper Rose die.

My flowers are from I Am Roses, and the little heart 'blossoms' are Memory Box die cuts.

To finish off, I added loads of Buttons Galore & More jewels.






The girls have put together a beautiful showcase this week, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for coming to see mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 1: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2203: Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #1: Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. A very sweet and feminine card Linda! I love all the shabby chic elements and of course, your coloring is superb. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is such an adorable creation. Beautiful coloring and embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so pretty and feminine. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning creation, Linda!! All the beautiful details and wonderful coloring really made a winner! Thanks for sharing you talent with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Linda, another fabulous card! As always perfectly coloured and embellished. I realise it's a little late but hope you had a good Christmas and a great start to 2022! Am also here to say thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge!

    Sarah
    (here for me but also with my GDT Colour Crazy Craft Challenge hat on!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love your design. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda what a gorgeous card with many elements, so feminine. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!