Wednesday 27 April 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #509: BIRTHDAY CARD


Good Morning lovely crafters!


We have a lovely, simple theme at The Paper Shelter this week.  We'd like you to make a 
BIRTHDAY CARD


I've chosen Skate Girl for my card.  I have coloured the image with Copics and used a blade to cut her out.  She's been mounted to the card with puffy pads.

I saw this fun card design on Pinterest, and thought I just had to make one.  There was a template to follow, but I only found it after I'd already started my card, so I decided to just wing it.

My papers are from the Maja Design Denim & Girls paper pack.  I've used two Creative Dies tag dies, and stamped the sentiment with a Craft Emotions stamp.  My flowers are a mix of Prima and I Am Roses.  I've also added a few Carta Bella enamel dots.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Funday Challenge #40: Anything Goes + Optional theme

Colouring in Scrapland April Challenge: Anything Goes + Optional theme
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 16: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card design and coloring. I always enjoy seeing all your card details. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back wearing a different DT Hat to say Thanks for playing along with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Card Linda! The pockets, the tags and beautiful coloring! Thank you for sharing your creative project with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting! I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, always love coming by your blog to leave a comment , as I love seeing your wonderful creations. You colour beautifully and your cards are always perfectly put together - this one is no exception! Fabulous!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Crazy Colour Craft Challenge, 'till next time!
    Sarah
    (with my Crazy Colour DT hat on)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!