Tuesday 4 October 2022

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #661: HOBBIES

 

Good Morning lovely crafters!


It's time for a new challenge at Passion for Markers, and this week, our lovely Natalie would like to see
HOBBIES

Sponsoring the challenge this week, and offering up a super prize:



I have used Day Dreaming on my card, and the name of the image says it all.  Day Dreaming can be a hobby, right?

I have coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000; R20
Hair and wooden box: E57; E55; E53 (E59)
Green: YG67; YG63; YG61
Blue: B99; B97; B95; B93; B91
White: C3; C1; C0
Sky: B000

My papers are from the DCWV Wild & Fancy paper pack.  I've used a Creative Dies Wonky Stitches die for the sentiment and tied it off with a ribbon from my stash.

The two dragonflies are Little Birdie and the pearls are Pink Fresh Studio.



The girls have put together a fabulous set of inspiration projects this week, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for having a look at mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 38: Anything Hand Coloured
Gem of a Challenge Week 20: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2240: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at colour crazy
    Josje Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatcard and such a suitable sentiment Linda . Thanks for your comments on my cards . I have done a bit of digging and this is the stamp that I used on my knitting card
    WOODWARE Clear Magic Singles Stamp 4" x 6" or 4" x 4" JGS100- JGS199
    Not sure if it is readily available in your part of the world but hope you can find it
    jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!