Tuesday 15 November 2022

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #667: AUTUMN COLOURS

 

Good Morning crafters!


Our lovely Kitty has chosen your theme this week.  She'd like you to use
AUTUMN COLOURS.

Up for grabs this week, we have a fantastic prize from



I have used Festival Boy on my card.  I have coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000; R20
Hair: E29; E27; E25; E23
Yellow: E15: Y17; Y15; Y11
Red: R29; R27; R24; R22
Orange: YR09; YR04; YR02
Green: YG99; YG97; YG95; YG93; YG91
Guitar main: E44; E43; E42; E41
Guitar Bridge: N7; N5
Pup: E55; E53; E51; E50
Sky: B91; C1; C0

My papers are from the Ciao Bella Neverland paper pack.  I've added a strip of weeping and a string from my stash.  The tiles are American Crafts, and I've used a set of Marianne Design dies for the treble clefs.




Be sure to pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you this week.

Thanks for visiting!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2246: Anything Goes
Let's Craft & Create Challenge #189: Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge 200: Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Your coloring is superb and I am always happy to see you at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the Scrabble play on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card with the cute image. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation! Great colouring and design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge November "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!