Tuesday 6 December 2022

THE CRAFTING CHALLENGE DECEMBER

 


I have the honour of Guest Designing for The Crafting Challenge this month, and that came with another opportunity to play with a Paper Nest Dolls image.




This adorable image is called Penguin Joy.

I have coloured the image with Copics.

To add to the JOY sentiment, I've typed up a little tag, cut with a Paper Rose Studio die.  

My papers are from the DCWV Blue Noel paper pack.  I've added a strip of cheesecloth, flowers by Little Birdie, and glittery snowflakes, also by Little Birdie.




Be sure to pop over to The Crafting Challenge, to see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you this month.

I'd like to thank Manuela and the team for inviting me to play along with them!

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #11: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 48: Anything Hand Coloured
Lil Patch of Craft Friends Challenge #195: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Love the colors and great coloring. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your penguin, so cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!