Tuesday 10 January 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #672: SKETCH

 

Good Morning colourists!  And welcome back to our fabulous colouring challenge!


This week Polkadoodles are sponsoring our challenge and offering 3 Digi images to our randomly chosen winner.



Our theme for the week is this fun sketch


I have used Sunshine Delight Coffee Winnie on my card.


I have coloured the image with Copics and used papers from the P13 Let Your Creativity Bloom paper pack.  I typed up the sentiment and used Echo Park enamel dots to match the sketch, and added one or two more.



I don't often use a sketch to guide my cards, but I must admit, it made this one quick and easy to complete.  To see more, pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created.

ALSO...
We're having a DT call at Passion for Markers.  You can find all the details on the challenge blog, if you're interested.

Thanks for popping by!

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!