Wednesday 1 March 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #543: DOTS AND/OR CIRCLE


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
DOTS AND/OR CIRCLES

I battled with this card!  Picking my image and colouring it up was easy, but once that was done, I changed my paper choices 3 times before settling on this combination, and even then, I wasn't really sure that I was happy.


This adorable image is called Hugging My Unicorn, and I have coloured it with Copics.  I then added little pearls amongst the stars and snowflakes, wherever there were circles.

The papers I finally settled on are from the Dress My Craft Pink Smoke paper pack.  I added a little pre-arranged flower set by Little Birdie and splashed around a few Carta Bella enamel dots.  The star and dot circles are Make It Crafty laser cuts, which I have coloured black.

I've also added a double bow, using Jenni B ribbons.

The highlight for me was the shaker star, which is actually a hair clip that I bought specifically for card making, a LONG time ago, but hadn't found the right card for it, until now.  I've 'clipped it onto the black dotty layer, rather than gluing it on, so that it can be removed and used as a clip.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Craft Friends Challenge #200: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 4: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2308: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Your details, creativity and amazing colouring never cease to amaze me, Linda. What a truly gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! every little detail, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda. I like how the speckled background paper enables the topper to really stand out. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, your colouring, as always, is stunning. Love all the other embellies you added to make this a super cute and fun card. Love it! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!