Tuesday 23 May 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES

 

Good Morning crafty friends!

I've had a few weeks away from my craft desk, and it's wonderful to be back!

And what a time to get going!  This week is our SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY challenge at Passion for Markers, and we have a ton of prizes up for grabs!


Let's talk about the prizes, before I tell you all about my card:

2 digi images

2 digi images
  

£20 store voucher

2 digi images
  

4 digi images

3 digi images
  

3 digi images

£10 store voucher (digital products only)
  

WOW!!!  What a great week to enter!


I have used an image from one of our generous sponsors, Polkadoodles.  The image is called Bella Bear Bouquet.

I have coloured the image with Copics and then used part of a Creative Expressions die to cut it out.

My papers and the adorable little tag are from the P13 Woodland Cuties Collection.  I've added a bow to the tag and also added a strip of Birch Creative lace to my card.  I've finished it off with a few Simple Stories enamel dots.



We have an ANYTHING GOES theme this week, so all you need to do is make sure you've coloured, using markers, and you could be in line to win one of our fantastic prizes!

Good luck!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 10: Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Cardmaking & Craft Challenge Week 20: Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #5: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A fabulously sweet image and beautifully coloured too. The pretty pastel papers are perfect for this sweet card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a GORgeous little bear and I LOve your tag. FABulous colours too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image,lace border and pretty P.papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!