Saturday 2 September 2023

YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES

 


I have the honour of Guest Designing for Your Scrapbook Place this month, and as such, had the opportunity to work with one of the images from our generous sponsor Sheepski Designs.


The image is called Mini Vases.

I have coloured the image with Copics, then distressed the edges, along with my paper edges, and inked them with Distress Ink.

My paper is from the Ciao Bella Broccato Estense paper pack.  Other than my sentiment, the only thing I've added is a bow, with ribbon from my stash.  



Be sure to pop over to Your Scrapbook Place to see what the usual team have created this month.

Sending a big THANK YOU to Claudia and the team, for letting me play along with them this month.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments August Challenge: Anything Goes + no line colouring

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo . . . this is gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous background and the beautiful bow! And I love the colors on your image! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!