Tuesday 5 December 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE: ADD A SENTIMENT

 

Good Morning everyone!


Our MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE is always a biggie, filled with opportunities to win prizes from our generous sponsors from throughout the year.

Our theme for this one is:
ADD A SENTIMENT

You can find all the challenge details on the blog.  These are the prizes we have up for grabs:

3 digi images

3 digi images

£10.00 voucher (digital products only)

1 stamp set (must be in stock)

2 digi images

3 digi images

2 digi images

£20.00 voucher



I've used a Krista Smith image, called Pet Kisses C (for cat).  I've coloured the image with Copics.

My papers are from the Prima Love Notes paper pack.  I've used an Ultimate Crafts stamp for the sentiment.  I had a little accident after I stamped it.  I dropped the stamp on to the paper, and it re-stamped a portion of the sentiment, so I decided to do that a few more times, to make it look intentional.

I've added a little doily my Mom crocheted, cutting it in half, to use the two halves in different places on the card.

My flowers are a mix of I Am Roses, Prima and 49 and Market.  To finish off, I've added a few Prima Say it in Crystals dots.





The team have more inspiration for you on the blog, so be sure to have a look.  

Thanks for popping in to see mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creations in Pink Challenge #64: Mostly Pink
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 48: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2348: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous thanks for sharing at crafty catz and please pop by the challenge blog tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness this is so super cute , I love Krista iamges and you've coloured her perfectly Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week, we hope to see you in future challenges.
    Keep it Crafty
    Hugs Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!