Wednesday 3 July 2024

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #603: THREE TIMES ANYTHING


Good Morning everyone!

Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
THREE TIMES ANYTHING


I've gone with a telescoping card using 3 circles.  I chose Warm Feelings, because the circle she's sitting on, is part of the image.  I have coloured the image with Copics and then used a blade to cut her out.

I used my Cameo to cut the remaining circles, using paper from the Crafter's Companion Belle Countryside paper pack.  Brads attach the circles to each other and an eyelet has been used to attach the ribbon at the top.  I've then added three little pearls on the biggest panel, and three teeny I Am Roses flowers to the image panel.

My two sentiments are Creative Expressions stamps.









Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week we have 6 products of your choice, if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 products of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #256: Anything Goes + Fancy Fold
I Love ProMarkers Challenge #562: Anything Goes + Pink/Blue/Yellow
Through The Purple Haze Challenge #216: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. The sweetie of image and I LOve your colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute project, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!