Wednesday 9 October 2024

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #613: LEAVES ARE FALLING


Good Morning lovely crafters.  It's a sad day for us at The Paper Shelter today.  If you haven't seen the announcement, you can find it here.


Our theme this week is:
LEAVES ARE FALLING
(Your project can be Autumn themes, or include leaves or a tree)


I've used Autumn Beauty on my card.  I've coloured the image with Copics and you can't see any of it, but I've used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

My papers are from the Studio Light Wonderful Autumn paper pack.  I've used 49 and Market flowers and a ring, and then added Prima leaves and laser cuts by 2 Crafty and Make it Crafty, which I've coloured with Copics.  







Our winner will win a 6 products of your choice if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 products of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2440: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #239: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!