Tuesday 7 November 2017

SHABBY CHIC LOVE


I have had to produce a few wedding and engagement cards recently, but this is one I had ready, in my stash.  My papers for this card came from the Maja Design Vintage Romance pack and I have distressed all the edges.  The heart was cut from the Edge To Edge Cricut Cartridge.  I have added an assortment of flowers.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1745: Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge 54: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs November Challenge: Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 182: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to have a look!

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a masterpiece. I love the layout with the distressed squares. Your paper is beautiful and soft. The heart is stunning and your flower arrangement is incredible! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! I love everything about this card - from the distressed squares to the beautiful floral embellishments. Just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!