Sunday 28 January 2018

JESS COFFEE TIME


This beautiful digi is from Sweet Escape Digis and is called Jess Coffee Time.  I have coloured her with ProMarkers.  The frame around her is a Spellbinders die cut.  I coloured the lacy border with ProMarkers.  My papers are all from the Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden pack.  I have embossed the deep orange strip with a Crafter's Companion Rustic Cottage border embossing folder.  The flowers are a mix of Prima, Petaloo and KaiserCraft.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I ♥︎ ProMarkers Challenge #351: Embossing
(This is the first time I have used this stamp, this paper pack and this embossing folder)
SheepSki Designs Challenge #10: Anything Goes 
I will also be entering this card into the Sweet Escape Digis Facebook challenge for January

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely coloring. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge blog. Best wishes and good luck from Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends with your lovely card.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!