Friday 12 January 2018

SHE IS ADORABLE!


This is a card for a little one's first day at a new school.  I have used a Paper Shelter digi for this card, called She is Adorable!, and coloured her with markers.  My papers are from the DCWV The Homeroom Stack.  I typed up the sentiment, and the school goodies are Jolee's.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge: Anything Goes + New Beginnings!
Creative Inspirations January Challenge: Something New
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 512: Something New

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Great everything!!!! I could see the same set up swapping out the stamped image with a snapshot photo for a scrapbook layout instead of a card design. Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo adorable. I love the colours you used, so bright and cheery. Your background and stamp are coloured beautifully!! The stickers are fabulous. You always have such great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cool card. Lovely image and themed elements too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love this Linda, your colouring is fabulous and love the school embellishments!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you have done with this cute stamp from The Paper Shelter. Your coloring is beautiful and your card is perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining the fun at The Paper Shelter and good luck in the challenge and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to add I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Linda. The recipient will love it. From the fabulous design to the cute embellies, I love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh I love all the details! Fantastic card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Paper Shelter. Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She certainly is adorable. Beautifully coloured and fab design.
    I'm so glad it dropped onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!