Monday 26 February 2018

BEACH GIRL


This beautiful image is a Time For Tea Designs digi, called Beach Girl.  I have coloured her with ProMarkers and used gel pen for her flower crown, and also given her one round her waist and ankle.  Behind her, I coloured the sand with a base layer of Sandstone ProMarker, and then dabbed the sky and sand with Distress Ink.  There are also loads of Liquid Pearl dots.  I have cut her out using a Spellbinders die.  



My papers are from the 49 and Market Sand and Sea pack.  My flowers are 49 and Market and Prima.  I have cut two shell borders on my Cameo.  There's a strip of spidery cream stuff (wish I knew what it was called), and a soft ribbon bow.


The shells and seahorse are Dress It Up buttons.  The little anchor is Little B, and the bottle is 7 Gypsies.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I ♥︎ ProMarkers Challenge #353: Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge 78: Springtime
Allsorts Challenge Week 456: Something beginning with B: Beach
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #222: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping in for a visit!

Linda

5 comments:

  1. A pretty Ocean inspired creation and I see two more 'B's, blue and blossoms for our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, sweet image and a really lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'I Spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your coloring and all the textures really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and lovely card!Beautiful colouring and details.
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi what a lovely card the details are beautiful and your colouring is lovely,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge,Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!