Wednesday 27 June 2018

Love Balloons


This gorgeous image is from Sheepski Designs and I chose it as part of a prize I won in a challenge Andrea was sponsoring.  It's called Valentine, and I have coloured it with markers.  I have added a sunset sky background, using techniques learnt in a Kit & Clowder colouring lesson.

My papers are from the Recollections Kaitlin pack.  The couple I have made this for, are outdoors, hiking, camping, earthy people, so I wanted to keep everything as earthy as possible.  I've added two twig hearts and little wood chips.  My flowers are 49 and Market.  I have used a wonky stitches die from Creative Dies to cut out the sentiment.





Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sheepski Designs Challenge #15: Embellish it or C&S (Embellished for me)

The Corrosive Challenge #6: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #168: Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #108: Anything Goes Eileen's Challenge
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #239: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, this looks amazing, you can enter it into my Facebook challenge as well. Double your chances of winning with this beautiful creation
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is amazing!!! I love it!!! That sky is fantasatic, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at SheepSki Designs Challenges. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is stunning, perfect in every way. Thank you for joining us at SheepSkit Designs and good luck with your entry. Join us again soon. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow absolutely stunning, beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful anniversary card!Very sweet and romantic!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!