Wednesday 10 April 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #425


Good Morning Everybody!


We're showcasing two fantastic sponsors at Penny's this week!  We have prizes available from:



and



I have used a lovely image from Hetty Clare, called Ducks Day Out.  I have coloured the image with markers.

My papers and sentiment are from the Heartfelt Creations Patchwork daisy pack.  I have used a stitched circle die from Creative Dies to cut out my image and papers.  I've added a few flowers, a strip of lace, and one little flower button, as well as a paper doily by Dovecraft.





The girls have created beautiful cards on behalf of our sponsors this week!  You can use our banner above to see them, or just click on our sponsors' logos to head straight to their stores.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Nest Dolls April Challenge: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1914: Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge: Include An Animal
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #429: Anything Goes

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #114: (Spring)

2 comments:

  1. This is one amazing card. Love everything about this. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams this month. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My !!! Stunning card .. beautiful coloring .. love the fresh look. Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.
    Good Luck!
    Rose -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!