Tuesday 28 May 2019

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #495: ADD GEMS/PEARLS


Good Morning everybody!


This week I have the honour of deciding on the theme for our challenge at Passion for Promarkers.  

I'd like you to 
ADD GEMS OR PEARLS
to your creation this week.

I add pearls to almost every card I make, so it wasn't much of a challenge for me!

Up for grabs this week is a 6-pack of Promarkers (skin tones set 1), from



I've chosen an image from Make It Crafty this week.  It's called Maiden Emoni, and I've coloured the image with the following Promarkers:

Skin: Coral; Soft Peach; Oatmeal; Blush Almond
Hair (and black in the dress): Black; Cool Greys 3-5
Eyes: Marine; Green; Soft Green
Red: Ice Grey 4; Crimson; Berry Red; Lipstick Red
I also used a white pencil to highlight the dress folds and a red gel pen for the laces in the bodice.

I spent days after colouring the image, trying to decide which papers I wanted to use, and I'm so glad I waited, because I then had a craft delivery arrive, and it included a paper pack I'd forgotten I'd ordered, which was PERFECT!  Ciao Bella Loving In The Rain.  I have distressed and inked the edges.

I've added a crocheted doily and a strip of KaiserCraft lace.  My pearl swirl is Bella! Bling.  The red pearl heart design is Prima Say It In Pearls.  I've also added a few random pearls.  I made a little bow with a spare piece of ribbon I had in my stash.  My flowers are all Green Tara.





The team have created some beautiful cards to give you a few ideas this week, so be sure to pop back to the challenge to have a look, and you can visit our fantastic sponsor by clicking on their logo above.

I look forward to seeing lots of pearl or gem creations this week!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments Challenge 169: Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #283: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #391: Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle Challenge #17: Anything Goes + What Do I Colour With? ProMarkers

The Crafty Addicts Challenge 60: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, the red certainly 'pops' and fab colouring too!! Thanks so much for sharing it at Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog! Good Luck with your entry!!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!