Wednesday 29 May 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #432: ANYTHING GOES



We have a new challenge starting at Penny's today, with a fantastic prize up for grabs!


I've gone clean and simple this week - tough for me!

I've used one of the gorgeous images from the Floral Set 2 to make a Congratulations card.

I've coloured the image with markers and added a few pearls.

My Congratulations is an Impression Obsession die cut.  My background has been embossed using an Embossalicious embossing folder.  These are my favourite embossing folders, because they come in A4 size.  Since my cards are A5, the normal little embossing folders are a little small for what I need.



The team have put together gorgeous inspiration for you this week, so pop back to the blog to see, or you can click on our sponsor's logo to head straight to the store!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge: E is for Embossing Folder

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #117:
Scribbles Designs Challenge #77: Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous clean and simple card!! The embossed backgrounds adds wonderful texture, and that stamp is coloured amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love your combination of the embossed background and the image, which is glorious. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!