Wednesday 3 July 2019

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #390: DIGITAL IMAGE


Good Morning Paper Shelter lovers!


Our new challenge for this week is to use a 
DIGITAL IMAGE

I've gone with one of the new zodiac images.  This one is Leo.

I have coloured the image with markers and popped it onto my card with puffy pads.  The sentiment is also raised.  I stamped the sentiment using an Art Impression stamp.

My papers are from the DCWV Bouquet de Fleur pack.  I've added a strip of lace and lots of pearls.

My wild animal borders are actually a die cut frame by Find It Media, which I cut apart.  My flowers are Magnolia and Prima.  I wanted to add something fuzzy to my card, to tie in with the lion's fur, so I chose two strips of pipe cleaner and curled them around a pen.


We have our usual fantastic prize up for grabs this week!

You can win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your creation, or 3 digis of your choice if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.  It could be the pre-coloured image, black and white image or paper, BUT REMEMBER, we do require a digital image this week!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!







Thanks so much for popping in today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #588: Birthdays
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Week July 2: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #97: Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge #230: Anything Goes + A Sentiment 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies 28th Challenge: Anything Critter Goes

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet card, and OH MY GOSH...that border die is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining with us this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the die cuts and textural elements to co-ordinate with the image! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!