Sunday 18 August 2019

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS PARTY CATS


If you know anything about me, you know I love cats!

This adorable pair is from Digi Doodle Studios.  They're called Party Cats.

I have coloured the image with markers and cut it out using a Creative Dies wonky stitches die.  The two little tags and sentiment oval were also cut with Creative Dies dies.  

My papers are from the First Edition Spring Drop pack.  The green one was cut using a Spellbinders die.  I've inked all my edges.

Other than two bows, which I made with wide sheer ribbon, all I've added to this card are Dress It Up buttons.








You can find more cuteness in store here:


And an opportunity to win cuties here:


And if you're just looking for some inspiration, we have all you need here:


Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would ike to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar August Anything Goes
Craft - Dee Bowz August: Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 595: Add A Quote
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #100 Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #8: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, superb colouring and fab details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the bright, cheery colors and those fabulous flower and caterpillar buttons!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!