Tuesday 1 October 2019

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD OCTOBER CHALLENGE #10


Good Morning Crafters!  Our October challenge is up and running, and we have a beautiful set of images to show you this month!


I've gone with a male theme this month.  I've used Draft Horses, and coloured the image with markers.  


My papers are from the Celebr8 Lasting Moments pack.  

I've punched in two little holes and threaded a length of hemp cord through two eyelets to make the bow.  The word dad is made up of American Crafts foil letter stickers.  I've also added three little Vivaldi gems.



The store is jam packed full of gorgeous images.  You can use this link to get there if you wish:


We'd love you to share your Morgan's creations with us in our FaceBook group


And for an opportunity to win this month, and to see what the rest of team are showcasing, head straight to the challenge:


I can't wait to see what you create this month!

Thanks so much for popping in for look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge #317: Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #476: Anything Goes
Creative Moments Challenge 177: Anything Goes + Masculine
QKR Stampede Challenge #365: Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Week 539: Boys to Men

6 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is AMAZING! I just posted a card to Crafty Catz... and when I went to comment on the card posted just before mine, I was thrilled to see your name. Your cards always inspire me. Thanks for sharing your creativity! Kathy A at https://myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing creation! You colored the image so beautifully and loving all the extra details you added.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super focal image that my Granddad would have loved as he had heavy horses, it's a perfect masculine card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those horses and your design, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!