Wednesday 16 October 2019

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #402: UP, UP AND AWAY!



It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter, and this week your theme is:
UP, UP AND AWAY!
(show us anything that flies)


I have used Enchanted Rockabilly on my card.  I have coloured her with markers and added in a background for her.  Don't you just love the sassy look on her face!  She's so darn cute!

I've used Poppy Crafts dies to cut out the image and sentiments.

My sentiments are 2 stamps from different companies: The Birthday sentiment by Apple Blossom, and the wings sentiment by Ultimate Crafts.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret pack.  I've added an assortment of flowers including Prima, Green Tara and Little Birdie.  The toadstools are KaiserCraft.  I picked up the little Fairy Garden tree stump at my local craft shop.  I've added a thin sheer ribbon and a few pearls.






We have our usual fantastic prize up for grabs this week!  You could win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your creation, or 3 digis of your choice if you've another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of your entries.

If you need a little more flight inspiration, be sure to pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Library Challenge #43: The Secret Garden (The title)
Creative Moments Challenge 178: Anything Goes (I have not used the optional theme)
Crafty Sentiments Designs Birthday Challenge

Pearly Sparkles Challenge #45: Spooky and/or Cute (Cute for me)
Craft-Dee Bowz October Challenge: Anything Goes + A Bow

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image and the design. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for "Spooky and/or Cute" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much fabulous detail on this card! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!