Wednesday 27 November 2019

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS CARD 2019 5


This is the 5th in a series of Christmas cards I am making for pet lovers.  I try to keep them as simple and low cost as possible.  They are half the size of my normal cards, so A6.


I've used one of my favourite images from Digi Doodle Studios on this card.  It's called Midnight Prancer.  I used this image 5 times for this series of card last year, colouring it up each time to resemble a different dog.  It's such a fantastically versatile image!  If you'd like to see them, just type 'Prancer' into the search bar on the right.

I've coloured the image with markers and used a brand new Spellbinders die to cut it out.

I've used a Sizzic embossing folder on plain white card for the background, and added two docrafts Papermania glitter dots and one Dress It Up kitty button.



Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations Challenge #109: Christmas
Crafty Friends Challenge 123: Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Hello... Thanks for entering your adorable puppy card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the cute image and kitten button.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!