Wednesday 13 November 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE 456



We have one of my favourite sponsors at Penny's this week!  


It doesn't get any cuter than this!

I've used Santa's Eve on my card.  I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.


My papers are from two different paper packs: The darker, background paper from the DCWV Blue Noel paper pack, and the lighter blue and brown from the Ciao Bella Time for Home pack.

I've used a Poppy Crafts die for the sentiment snowflake, and added a KaiserCraft wooden snowflake, which I've sprayed with white Gesso.

The snowmen watching Santa's progress, and the snowy trees, are Dress It Up buttons.  I've finished my card off with a few pearls.





The team have put together a beautiful sampling of cards with images from our generous sponsor this week, so be sure to pop over to the challenge blog for a look!  Or head directly to our sponsor to get your cuteness fix!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 197: Blue
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 44: Anything Goes

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 57: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs November: Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenge #36: Christmas/Winter

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I just love those three melting snowmen. Beautifully coloured image of Santa. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is just too cute and fun. Hey, Santa, you're not supposed to be taking a nap. I can hear the cute snowmen shouting out to him :-) :-)
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!