Friday 10 January 2020

CONIE FONG'S JUST LIKE DADDY


For the months of January and February, I have the honour of guest designing for Conie Fong Art.  This is my first project as Guest Designer.


The image is called Just Like Daddy.  Gosh he's cute!!

I have coloured the image with markers and inked the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.

My papers are from the DCWV The White Ginger Stack.  I've used a Tim Holtz tag die for the sentiments.  The sentiments themselves are both freebie stamps from craft magazines.

I've used two strips of lazer cut stitching by The Dusty Attic.  At first I sprayed two lines of stitching with white Gesso, but they seemed to get lost on the card, so I used two new strips raw, without any added colour.

The skateboarding goodies are Jolee's.



I'll be back with more from this fantastic artist later in the month!

Thanks for popping in for a look today!

 Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2001: Anything Goes
Cardz for Guys Challenge #235: Blue is the Colour
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 616: Embellish!
Creative Knockouts Challenge #332: Celebrations
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge 157: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so adorable! You are so creative Linda. I am super impressed. Love what you have done with this image. The DP and embellishments are fabulous! Thanks for sharing and being part of Conie Fong GDT. We love having you. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda, I love that adorable image and your gorgeous embellishments!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and fun card with lovely papers and beautiful embellies.
    As always, Linda, I love it :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card, I especially love the colours and papers you've used. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cool card - love the image, the sentiment tags and all the wonderful embellishments you added. Great attention to detail!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great details and colouring - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely colouring
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!