Friday 3 January 2020

PAPER NEST DOLLS TOWER PRINCESS


Paper Nest Dolls has a gorgeous collection of princesses and I decided to use Tower Princess for this card.  It's all about that hair!  I couldn't wait to colour it!  I also loved the fact that she's holding a chameleon.  I remember seeing them when I was a child, but haven't seen one for decades!


I've coloured my princess with markers.

My papers are from two different Disney Mega paper packs.  The wonderful castle behind my princess was cut from the Disney® Princess Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge, and I used paper from the 'A Garden in Provence' collection from The Paper Boutique, to cut all the elements.  I've then gone in with my grey markers to add a bit of dimension to the circular towers and peaked roofs. 

The clouds were cut from a little set of Joy! Crafts cloud dies, and I used my keys on them too. 

The sentiment was a magazine freebie stamp, and I've used a Spellbinders die to cut to it out.  Lastly, I added 4 teeny pearls to the sentiment tag.




There's always lots to see in our Facebook group, so join us there to see more!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 Cute Card Thursday Challenge 615: Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts Challenge #331: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 50: Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge #178: Anything Goes + Wishes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #110: Anything Goes 

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card. I love your scene and coloring. I am loving the lizard she's holding. My kind of girl.. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card! Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, what a lovely princess card you have made. She's a lovely looking princess along with the tower and it has been coloured in so well. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member). PS Wishing you a belated Happy New Year and I hope that the year is happy, healthy and very crafty for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Linda. Love Rapunzel and Pascal. Tangled is one of my granddaughter's favourite movies. I've watched it so many times, I could probably tell you the story backwards :-) My little Princess would love this card. Thanks for the inspiration, Linda.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image I love how you did your clouds! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional wishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!