Thursday 2 April 2020

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD APRIL CHALLENGE #4: ANYTHING GOES

https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Good Morning crafters!


Our April challenge is live on the blog and we're ready to see what you have on your craft desk this month!


I've used one of the images from the Flower Set Digi Stamp 2, and coloured the image with markers, using a technique from Kit & Clowder's Elements of Nature class. 

I really wanted the image to pop, so I've gone with a clean and simple card design (very unusual for me!).

I've used a Darice embossing folder for the background, a Couture Creations hotfoil stamp for the sentiment.  This is the first time I've successfully foiled something, after many frustrating practice runs.  I've used the Couture Creations Go Press & Foil machine for the job.

My image, sentiment and embossed page have been frames with plain red cardstock.


I've taken a 2nd pic of the sentiment, at an angle, to show the red foiling - it just doesn't show up on a straight-on photograph.


You can click our challenge banner at the top of the page to see what the rest of the team have created this month.  We also share our inspiration in our Facebook group, so to see more, join us there:


To head directly to the store though, you can click here:

https://creativeartdesignstudio.ecwid.com/

Thanks for popping over to see my card today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge #10: Anything Goes

Art Impressions Challenge: Bloom Where You're Planted
The Creative Crafters Challenge #26: Anything Goes
Ally's Angels Challenge #32: Anything Goes
Not Just Cards March Challenge: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Linda- I love your roses! I have several rose bushes in front and back of my house- all one color- you guess! RED! Love the lush coloring, simplicity, and detail of your ravishing card. Good luck, be safe and stay healthy!
    Hugs,

    Jan
    (Owner and illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card that roses and the foiling are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog March Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring. This is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning. I love how you colored the roses. Thank you for participating in the Bloom Where You're Planted Challenge on the Art Impressions blog. Jil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your marker coloring is just beautiful and I especially love the layout of your card! Very striking! Thank you so much for sharing this at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge and I do hope you come back to play again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!