Tuesday 14 April 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #538: CLEAN & SIMPLE

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/

Good Morning Promarker lovers!


Our lovely Lorraine has chosen your theme this week.  We're going 
CLEAN & SIMPLE
this week.

Up for grabs this week is a $6 store voucher from our sponsor

https://www.disdigistamps.com/


Now I must admit, when I saw the theme this week, I had a minor panic attack, because Clean & Simple is a really tough one for me!


I've chosen an image from Kenny K, called Party Time.  I've used the following Promarkers on my image:

Skin: Coral, Oatmeal; Blush
Hair: Black, Cool Grey 5; Burnt Sienna
Black: Black, Cool Greys 4 & 5
Blue: True Blue; Azure; Cyan; Arctic Blue
Green: Pine; Grass; Bright Green
Yellow: Sunflower; Tulip Yellow; Buttercup
Red: Burgundy; Cardinal Red
'Silver': Cool Greys 2 - 4
Ground: Burnt Sienna; Cinnamon; Praline

I have used a Poppy Crafts die to frame the image and inked the edges with Fired brick Distress Ink.

I cut the red frame from plain cardstock, with a blade.  The strip across the middle is Washi Tape, and the two beer glasses are Dress It Up buttons.

I have stamped the sentiment directly onto the base card.



Phew!  Clean and Simple done!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week!

Thanks for popping over for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges Challenge #158: Clean & Simple
Creative Knockouts Challenge #345: Buttons
QKR Stampede Challenge #393: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #183: Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes with Team Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!