Monday 12 October 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE MEMPHIS MAINE COON KITTY



 We have an exciting New Release happening at Digi Doodle Studios!  One that is very close to my heart.  It's all about Christmas Pets, and since I make a series of cards for pet lovers every year, I absolutely love every one of them!

This one is extra special for me, because Maine Coons are my favourite domestic cat.  The first one I met was being housed at the SPCA while his humans were away on holiday.  I volunteered there for a while, and spent my time loving the cats one-by-one, only leaving a cat for the next, when it decided it was done with me.  

On entering one cubby, I met the biggest domestic cat I had ever seen.  I walked over to the bench he was sitting on, and when I got there, he stood up on his back legs and 'walked up' my body with his front legs, placing one on each of my shoulders, anticipating a hug.  I was instantly smitten!

Maine Coons are known for their size and the tuft of fur on the tips of their ears.  They're gorgeous creatures!



This one is called Memphis.

I have coloured the image with markers.  My papers are from the Studio Light Winter days paper pack.  I've added a few gems and Jolee's snowflakes and star, plus Jolee's bells.



Join us in our Facebook Group to see more Christmas Pets.  They'll be available in store on Friday.


BUT, you will find a previous release of Christmas pups already in store, so be sure to pop over for look there, if you're looking for man's best friend.


Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #09: Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #143: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous work Linda and I just love the image. Great project. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda! Love your coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is a beauty!! What a stunning cat. I love maine coons as well. Im sure my Felix had some in his genes as he had the tufts and was huge!! Hope alls well, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along with our Christmas week over at Krafty Chicks Challenge oxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and amazing colouring of the gorgeous cat-I am absolute rubbish with fur!!!Had to take another look at the card as I though the last pic was an iced biscuit lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!