Tuesday 20 October 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #565: USE A DIE/PUNCH


Good Morning lovely crafters!


We have a fun new challenge eon the go at Passion for Promarkers, so whip out those markers and get crafting!  Our lovely Elaine has picked your theme this week.  She'd like you to use a die and/or punch this week.

Up for grabs?  2 digi image so your choice from our fabulous sponsor:




I've used a fun image called Dunderton Decorators Ltd.

 I have used the following Pro & Brushmarkers to colour this image:

Skin: Coral; Oatmeal; Blush
Moustache & Shoes: Cool Greys 1; 3; 5
Shirt & Shoes: Burnt Sienna; Cinnamon; Praline
Dungarees: Olive Green; Marsh Green; Fresh Meadow
Dungarees clips & buttons: Cool Greys 1 + 3
Paint Roller & Paint Tin Label: Champagne; Satin
Paint: China Blue; Sky Blue; Cloud Blue
Paint Tin: Amethyst; Wild Orchid; Pink Pearl
Paint Roller Handle & Tin Label: Amber; Canary; Lemon

Now let's get to the dies I've used on this card:  I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image, and 2 Tim Holtz Sizzix dies for the bricks and stones.

My papers are from the Ella & Viv Oxidation Kit paper pack.  The sentiment is a Daisy & Dandelion stamp.  I've added a little pre-made bow to the sentiment tag.

The hardhat and paintbrush are Jolee's, and I've added a few prima Say it in Crystals glitter dots.





The team have put together a smashing showcase of projects using images from our sponsor, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for visiting!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge 376: Men/Boys
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2042: Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers Challenge #421: Anything Goes + Optional theme

Creatalicious Challenge #197: Anything Goes + Optional theme


6 comments:

  1. That´s a nice and witty project. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Perfect for that man in your life. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super, what a lovely make, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s perfect for men! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I´m so sorry that I´m running a bit late with my comment on this card. It´s looking fantastic by the way! I love Dr Digis images and you done a wonderful job colouring this one! Great add of embellishment as well and I love those textures for the wall. Thank you so much for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Hope to see you back with us soon again! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
    Hugs
    Clare DT
    xx
    http://clarejonesy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!