Tuesday 5 April 2022

FOR AN ARTIST

 

When I first saw this image by Elvi's Design Studio, I knew exactly who it needed to be for.  It's just perfect for a digital artist's birthday card, right!


I've added one of her own images to the iPad: Lovey


I have coloured the image with Copics and used papers and stickers from the Carta Bella Gather at Home paper pack, for this card.  I've added a strip of lace and flowers from I Am Roses.




The postal service is so unreliable these days, that I'm not sure when this will reach it's destination, if at all, so I'll be keeping this one secret until it gets there.

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2214: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 29 March Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Gal's Corner Challenge #229: Add A Flower


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is superb - her hair is gorgeous.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the image on the iPad! Lovely color palette and papers too!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Add a Flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!