Wednesday 13 April 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #507: EASTER TIME


Good Morning lovely crafters!


It's Easter this coming weekend, and so we're making our Easter cards at The Paper Shelter this week.  Our theme for the week is:
EASTER TIME


I've used Candy Bunny on my card.  I have coloured the image with Copics and used a background from Make It Crafty.

My papers are from the First Edition Spring Drop paper pack.  I actually chose the paper pack because it has a few Easter themed papers, but ended up not using any of them.

The beautiful floral circle is a Stamperia laser cut, which I've halved and sprayed with white Gesso.  I've added a sheer ribbon and a strip of lace by Birch Creative, along with flowers from I Am Roses.

I typed up the sentiment on my computer.  







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Winky Designs April Challenge: Easter
Through The Craft Room Door April 12th: Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Studios Challenge #48: Easter/Spring
Cute As A Button Challenge #79: Anything Goes 
The Crafting Challenge April: Anything Goes + Easter

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, every time I admire one of your beautiful cards, I turn pea green with envy at not being able to colour anything like you. I'm lucky just to stay in the lines :-) As always, your card is gorgeous, your embellishments fabulous and your colouring stunning!
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your loved ones.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I've just had a lovely little while wandering through all your cards that I've missed while I've not had time to craft or blog - fabulous all of them! Am in awe of your colouring and your layouts are brilliant every time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always, Linda.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cute as a Button Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Incy Wincy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!