Wednesday 8 June 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #515: FLOWER POWER


Good Morning lovely crafters!


We have a super fun theme at The Paper Shelter this week!

FLOWER POWER

I couldn't decide if I wanted the hippie aspect of that, or the actual flower interpretation of the theme, so I went with both.


I've used Psychedicate on my card.

I decided to make an easel card this week.  I coloured the image with Copics and used papers from the Asuka Enjoy The Ride paper pack.  Thankfully there are two of each paper design, so I could use the same piece for the outside and inside of the card.  The heart strip os also from the paper pack.




My flowers and butterfly are Prima and I've used a Spellbinders die for the sentiment panel.  There are 3 dies in this particular Spellbinders set, and I used the smallest of the three to cut the little corner embellishment.  I've taken a pic of it, so you can see where the section came from.











Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2223: Anything Goes
Creations in Pink Challenge #46: Mostly Pink
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #183: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door June 7th Challenge: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card and beautiful papers and flowers-I love the beautifully coloured hippe image-brings back memories-I was a hippie(well a watered down one lol )in the sixties remember having bells sewn down the legs of my jeans and you couldn't get skinny jeans you had to sit in the bath with them on to shrink them then sew down the seams to take them in -I remember my flowered trouser suit and big floppy hat too-happy days!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your colouring of the image. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as always - love everything about it thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love your coloring and how you matched the papers on the inside as well. Great carryover. Also love all of your added elements too. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colouring and card Linda! Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect blend of die cuts, flowers and embellishments to showcase this gorgeous image. Love it, Linda! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!