Tuesday 8 November 2022

PAPER NEST DOLLS CHRISTMAS


 I have the honour of Guest Designing for Paper Nest Dolls today.  Having been on the DT full time, until a few months ago, it has been lovely to create a card with these cuties again.


This adorable image is a combination of two from the Snow Globe Bundle.  The best part, is that you can swap out the contents of the snowglobe with any other image from the collection.

I have coloured the image with Copics and added a few white gel pen dots.  I also wrote the Merry Christmas on the metal plat on the snow globe base.

My paper is from the DCWV White Christmas paper pack.  It had glittery snowflakes all over it.  I've added two ribbons, one in glittery webbing.  My flowers are a mix of I Am Roses, Pink Paislee and Blossoms by Vivaldi.  I've also added two little Carta Bella enamel dots.


There's lots of inspiration to see in the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook group, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2245: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 44: Anything Hand Coloured

3 comments:

  1. How adorable love the cute image and the added ribbon. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, gorgeous card - love the penguins and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!