Tuesday 1 November 2022

YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE

 


I have the honour of Guest Designing for Your Scrapbook Place this month, and as such, I got to work with one of the adorable images from our sponsor the month, Fabrika Fantasy.  The image is called Young Marguerite.  


I have coloured the image with Copics.

My paper and the wonderful sentiment pile is from the Stamperia Garden House Collection.  I had planned on adding more layers, but the paper is so pretty, that I didn't want to cover too much of it up.

I've added a Celebr8 laser cut heart swirl, that I've coloured with Copics, and a pinwheel by Ultimate Crafts.  I've then added a few Carta Bella enamel dots.




There's super prize up for grabs this month, so be sure to get you entry in.  You can find all the challenge details here.

I'd like to thank Claudia and the team for inviting me to create alongside them this month.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

3 comments:

  1. Very Spring Like, Linda! Fresh and lovely coloring. Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design and fabulous colouring of your sweet image, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Linda. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!